- ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE.
- The material in this web site is for reference purposes only and is neither an offer nor a solicitation to purchase or sell any security. None of the information provided on this website constitutes a recommendation that any investment is suitable for any person. Persons using this website should consult with their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
- The performance represented is historical. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results and investors may not recover the full amount invested.
- THERE CAN BE NO ASSURANCE THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE OR ERROR-FREE. ANY USER OF SUCH INFORMATION EXPRESSLY ASSUMES ALL RISKS FROM USING THE INFORMATION. In particular, WeedStreet420.com does not review and is not responsible for confirming, the accuracy of issuer documents and information submitted to WeedStreet420.com for inclusion on this site. The issuer and its management are primarily responsible for the accuracy of any information regarding the issuer provided on this site.
- INVESTORS ARE URGED TO CONFIRM THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIS SITE PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISION. The information on this site is not intended to be used as the basis for any investment decision.
- An investment in the cannabis market is speculative and involves a high degree of risk. Many securities are relatively illiquid, or “thinly traded,” which tends to increase price volatility. Illiquid securities are often difficult for investors to buy or sell without dramatically affecting the quoted price. In some cases, the liquidation of a position in an OTC security may not be possible within a reasonable period of time.
- Reliable information regarding issuers of securities, their prospects, or the risks associated with the business of any particular issuer or an investment in the issuer’s securities may not be available. As a result, it may be difficult to properly value investment in a speculative sector.
- Quotes and comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writers will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.
- The content posted on this website is not reviewed by peers. Our views and positions are always subject to change.
- WeedStreet420 does not guarantee any accuracy and reliability and accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracy or omission or from any decision, action or non-action based on or in reliance upon information contained in this website.
- WeedStreet420 is a division of UpsideMakers inc.
E-MAILS AND MAILING LIST
By creating an account on WeedStreet420.com or by subscribing to the newsletter, you agree that WeedStreet420 can use your e-mail address to send you marketing materials, service-related notices, important information messages, special offers, etc. You can unsubscribe from this by clicking on the link provided in the emails.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING MARKET DATA
Quotes are not sourced from all markets and may be delayed by up to 20 minutes.
Data is provided for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. WeedStreet420 is not liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance on any content.
NO GUARANTEE ON RELIABILITY OR ACCURACY
The Site and any information therein are provided without warranty of any kind, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for use of a particular purpose, accuracy, or non-infringement. WeedStreet420.com does not guarantee that the Site will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner or is free of viruses or other harmful components. The use of information obtained from or through the Site is at your own risk. The Site is not liable for any loss or damages including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, errors, loss of data, loss of money, or interruption in availability of data arising out of the use or inability to use the Site or any links; to your placement of content on the Site; or to your reliance upon information obtained from or through the Site or through links contained on the Site. Website access and features may be delayed or fail due to market volatility and volume, quote delays, system and software errors, Internet traffic, outages, and other factors.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING ANALYSTS PROJECTIONS
The Company collects and periodically updates analysts’ forecasts, based on the publicly available data. The most recent forecasts are provided herewith.
These forecasts, etc., are based on industry trends, circumstances involving clients and other factors, and they involve risks, variables, and uncertainties. The actual performance results may differ from those projected in the analysts’ forecasts and price targets. Consequently, no guarantee is presented or implied as to the accuracy of specific forecasts, projections or predictive statements contained herein.
The Company wishes to emphasize that the consensus forecasts provided herewith are solely based on the contributing analysts’ opinions, forecasts, estimates, projections, and predictions. The consensus forecasts do not in any way represent the opinions, forecasts, estimates, projections or predictions of the Company or its management.
The Company does not express any opinion in respect of the analysts’ opinions, forecasts, estimates, projections or predictions, and does not by providing these consensus forecasts imply, and expressly disclaims, any endorsement of or concurrence with any information, estimates, forecasts, opinions, conclusions or recommendations made or provided by such analysts.
The Company does not assume any liability for the accuracy of such forecasts. Moreover, they undertake no obligation to update or revise such forecasts.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING INVESTMENT DECISIONS AND TRADING
Decisions to buy, sell, hold or trade in securities, commodities and other investments involve risk and are best made based on the advice of qualified financial professionals. Any trading in securities or other investments involves a risk of substantial losses. The practice of “Day Trading” involves particularly high risks and can cause you to lose substantial sums of money. Before undertaking any trading program, you should consult a qualified financial professional. Please consider carefully whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition and the ability to bear financial risks. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss or damage you or anyone else incurs as a result of any trading or investment activity that you or anyone else engages in based on any information or material you receive through WeedStreet420 or our services.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are mentioned below.
No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program.
One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading.
For example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of the trading losses are material points, which can also adversely affect trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the market in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
TWITTER DISCLAIMER & SOCIAL MEDIA POLICIES
WeedStreet420 is a personal twitter account – any views or opinions represented in the tweets are personal and do not necessarily represent those of the businesses that the owner may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity unless explicitly stated. The content is not reviewed by peers prior to publication. We make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information shared on Twitter or any other website, and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. It is the reader’s responsibility to verify their own facts.
The views and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other agency, organization, employer or company, including WeedStreet420.com as a corporate entity. Assumptions made in the analysis are not reflective of the position of any entity other than the author(s) – and, since we are critically-thinking human beings, these views are always subject to change, revision, and rethinking at any time. Please do not hold us to them in perpetuity.
- All views, original posts, and personal opinions shared are our own. Unless they are quotes, retweets, or links.
- Retweets and Tweets liked by the twitter account of WeedStreet420 are NOT endorsements. The views expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of WeedStreet420.com as a company.
- The content posted by WeedStreet420 on twitter is shared for educative purposes and should not be interpreted as investment advice or buy/sell recommendations.
- We may or may not have an open position on the companies we tweet. If we have a position we plan to sell it for a profit.
- The same disclaimer applies to everything we share through third-party platforms including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Linked.in, Pinterest, Reddit, Instagram.
- Tweets are opinions, not any buy or sell recommendation. We only invest the money we can afford to lose and you should too. Please consult a licensed financial advisor if you are looking for a buy recommendation or any financial advice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE AND ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT THE DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU (WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO THIS WEBSITE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
LINKS AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
Links to Other Websites. The Site contains links to other websites or other Internet information sources (“Third Party Sources”). These links are provided as a convenience and do not constitute an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by WeedStreet420 of, or responsibility for, third parties or the linked Third Party Sources or any content, services or products available on or through such Third Party Sources.
Breach of confidentiality: Our email messages and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
CAUTIONARY STATEMENT ON FORWARD-LOOKING INFORMATION
The press releases published on this website contain “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation which is based upon the company’s current internal expectations, estimates, projections, assumptions and beliefs and views of future events. Forward-looking information can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “expect”, “likely”, “may”, “will”, “should”, “intend”, “anticipate”, “potential”, “proposed”, “estimate” and other similar words, including negative and grammatical variations thereof, or statements that certain events or conditions “may”, “would” or “will” happen, or by discussions of strategy.
The forward-looking information in the news release is based upon the expectations, estimates, projections, assumptions, and views of future events that management believes to be reasonable in the circumstances. Forward-looking information includes estimates, plans, expectations, opinions, forecasts, projections, targets, guidance or other statements that are not statements of fact. Forward-looking information in this news release includes, but are not limited to, statements with respect to internal expectations, expectations with respect to actual production volumes, expectations for future growing capacity and the completion of any capital project or expansions. Forward-looking information necessarily involve known and unknown risks, including, without limitation, risks associated with general economic conditions; adverse industry events; loss of markets; future legislative and regulatory developments; inability to access sufficient capital from internal and external sources, and/or inability to access sufficient capital on favorable terms; the cannabis industry in Canada generally; the ability of the company to implement its business strategies; competition; crop failure; and other risks.
Any forward-looking information speaks only as of the date on which it is made, and, except as required by law, the company does not undertake any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. New factors emerge from time to time, and it is not possible for the company to predict all such factors. When considering this forward-looking information, readers should keep in mind the risk factors and other cautionary statements in the company’s Annual Information Form (the “AIF”) and other disclosure documents of the company filed with the applicable Canadian securities regulatory authorities on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. The risk factors and other factors noted in the AIF and other disclosure documents could cause actual events or results to differ materially from those described in any forward-looking information.
WEEDSTREET420 DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THE NEWS RELEASE PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE
By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“terms”). Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
- Users are prohibited from recording our data with automated programs, software, or any other method of screen scraping.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular, agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post, or allow any posting which is defamatory, racist, sexist, homophobic, abusive, indecent, or in breach of the privacy of any person.
- You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam, or similar materials, or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- We reserve the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend, or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify WeedStreet420 against any costs, claims, losses, and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against WeedStreet420 as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- If you are in breach of these terms or for any other reason, WeedStreet420 may as its own discretion, suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- This website is provided to you free of charge, and neither WeedStreet420 nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. WeedStreet420 accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- WeedStreet420 shall not be liable for the behavior of any third party and/or employee which information and/or work and/or material are displayed on the website and shall not be liable for the content of the information displayed on the same.
- In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.